Bike Stop Café serves all types of cyclists. We stock a selection of road, mountain, and cruiser bikes at competitive prices. We sell and repair new and used bikes! Katy Trail Bike Rental & Shuttles
1. Ride your bike! Ride it to the store, to work, for fun, for exercise, to look cool. Doesn't matter, just ride!
2. Join a local trail building organization like GORC (Gateway Off Road Cyclists), or Trialnet.
3. Join a social ride group like SLAG (St. Louis Adventure Group).
4. Frequent businesses that are bicycle friendly.
5. Get involved with legislative efforts to expand bike lanes and make cycling safer and more accessible to everyone.
6. Remind others to Share the Road.
7. Encourage kids to ride a bike (instead of watching TV). Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day is a fun way to get kids excited about biking again (remember how much you used to love it!). Its usually in October. Check the BSC calendar for details.
9. Bring a friend biking. The Katy Trail is a great place to take someone who hasn't been on a bike in a while.
10. Support your local bike shops. Buying local (not off of the Internet) promotes community and maintains a cycling presence in the