Chesterfield, MO 63005
Located at Chesterfield Outlets (next to Top Golf)
Hours of Operation: 11am-5pm daily
We're still baking your favorite BSC items!
Bike Stop Outpost
610 S Main Street
St. Charles, MO 63301
On Historic Main Street St. Charles
Hours of Operation:
Monday & Tuesday: 10-4pm
Wednesday - Friday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
*Hours subject to change (Jan/Feb Hours may be limited) We can always open up during cafe hours by request. Call 636-724-9900
1. Ride your bike! Ride it to the store, to work, for fun, for exercise, to look cool. Doesn't matter, just ride!
2. Join a local trail building organization like GORC (Gateway Off Road Cyclists).
3. Join a social ride group like SLAG (St. Louis Adventure Group).
4. Frequent businesses that are bicycle friendly.
5. Get involved with legislative efforts to expand bike lanes and make cycling safer and more accessible to everyone.
6. Remind others to Share the Road.
7. Encourage kids to ride a bike (instead of watching TV). Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day is a fun way to get kids excited about biking again (remember how much you used to love it!). Its usually in October. Check the BSC calendar for 2012 details.
8. Join our Bike Stop Cafe Charity Cycling Team
9. Bring a friend biking. The Katy Trail is a great place to take someone who hasn't been on a bike in a while.
10. Support your local bike shops. Buying local (not off of the Internet) promotes community and maintains a cycling presence in the neighborhood