COVID -19 OPERATIONS AND PROCEDURES
We at Bike Stop Cafe & Outpost would like to extend our deepest thanks for your support. We take your health and wellness very seriously. Our St. Charles Cafe & Chesterfield Bakery are open for curb pick up, to go & delivery. Dine in Service is limited. Outdoor seating is open with distanced tables. Our bike shop is open for service, sales and rentals. Order online for curb pick up.
Here are some of the steps we are taking to provide you healthy food and a safe environment.
- All Employees are required to wear face coverings
- Hand washing happens between each task change and before entering the kitchen. Sanitizer is within reach of all stations.
- Surfaces are sanitized between uses.
- Social Distancing is enforced in the building for employees & customers
- We have implemented curb service pick up at our St. Charles cafe and Chesterfield bakery. Order online, drive up to the cafe, cal, and we will bring it out to you.
- We've have always taken our customers and employees health very seriously. In fact, we won the 24 Carrot Food Safety Excellence Award from the Heath Department. However, we are implementing additional measures and sanitation frequencies to do our part to keep all of us safe.
- We are adding additional bakes to our bake schedule so you have more grab and go items to enjoy at home (fresh bread, treats, peanut butter balls).
- Our Chesterfield bakery has outdoor seating a lots of space to social distance. Now offering space rental for your private event.
Thank you for your support!
-Jodi & Tony