We can shuttle you, your bikes (or rentals), your kayak or small boat (15ft max), and gear to any trailhead on the Katy Trail or any Missouri River access. We also do pick-ups/drop-offs at the airport and the train station. Unsecured overnight parking is available.
Reserve your Katy Trail adventure and/or Missouri River Boat Trip Shuttles Today! Sign up for one of our Pedal & Paddle events.
Call 636-724-9900 and ask for Tony (also available at 314-973-4422) or Jodi for more information and available dates.
Reservations arerequired. Limited Shuttles on Holidays.
The Katy Trail, the largest rails to trails project in North America, is the old route of the Missouri-Kansas-Texas rail line (M-K-T, or "Katy" for short). 2015 is marked by a celebration of 25 years for the Katy Trail.
Follow Us on Twitter
10 Things you can do to support cycling
1. Ride your bike! Ride it to the store, to work, for fun, for exercise, to look cool. Doesn't matter, just ride!
2. Join a local trail building organization like GORC (Gateway Off Road Cyclists).
3. Join a social ride group like SLAG (St. Louis Adventure Group).
4. Frequent businesses that are bicycle friendly.
5. Get involved with legislative efforts to expand bike lanes and make cycling safer and more accessible to everyone.
6. Remind others to Share the Road.
7. Encourage kids to ride a bike (instead of watching TV). Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day is a fun way to get kids excited about biking again (remember how much you used to love it!). Its usually in October. Check the BSC calendar for 2012 details.
8. Support non-profit cycling organizations like Trialnet.
9. Bring a friend biking. The Katy Trail is a great place to take someone who hasn't been on a bike in a while.
10. Support your local bike shops. Buying local (not off of the Internet) promotes community and maintains a cycling presence in the neighborhood