The BSC is at the nexus of St. Charles cycling. A hub for road, mountain and casual riding, we are located on a popular road riding route, nestled in a walkable, bike-able neighborhood and seated between two fun-to-ride mountain biking trails. But most people come to ride the world-famous Katy trail.
Come take a ride today on a Jamis Explorer for a couple of hours or all day!
As a bike shop we have a variety of services to choose from. Check out our Bike Services link for pricing and more information. Have any questions or special requests? Give us a call and we would be glad to help!
Follow Us on Twitter
Thanks For Visiting
10 Things you can do to support cycling
1. Ride your bike! Ride it to the store, to work, for fun, for exercise, to look cool. Doesn't matter, just ride!
2. Join a local trail building organization like GORC (Gateway Off Road Cyclists), or Trialnet.
3. Join a social ride group like SLAG (St. Louis Adventure Group).
4. Frequent businesses that are bicycle friendly.
5. Get involved with legislative efforts to expand bike lanes and make cycling safer and more accessible to everyone.
6. Remind others to Share the Road.
7. Encourage kids to ride a bike (instead of watching TV). Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day is a fun way to get kids excited about biking again (remember how much you used to love it!). Its usually in October. Check the BSC calendar for details.