Mountain Bike Fittings & Classes
Front Row Bike Parking
Click to the left to see what we have available
Fri. & Sat. 7am - 9pm
Sun. 7am - 7pm
Bike Stop Café Chesterfield
Mon. - Sat. 9am - 9pm
Sun. 9am - 6pm
Bike Stop Outpost
Mon. 12pm - 5pm
Tues. 11pm - 5pm
Wed. 11pm - 8pm
Thurs. 11am - 5pm
Fri. & Sat. 10am - 8pm
Sun. 10am - 5pm
BIKE STOP CAFÉ HAPPY HOUR
MON - FRI
4 - 6 PM
1/2 Priced Beer
1/2 Priced Wine
$5.50 Happy Hour
Black Bean Veggie Burger
Beer Cheese Pretzels
Stuffed Avo & Hummus Platter
10 Things You Can Do to Support Cycling
1. Ride your bike! Ride it to the store, to work, for fun, for exercise, to look cool. Doesn't matter, just ride!
2. Join a local trail building organization like GORC
(Gateway Off Road Cyclists), or Trailnet.
3. Join a social ride group like SLAG (St. Louis Adventure Group).
4. Frequent businesses that are bicycle friendly certified (like ours).
5. Get involved with legislative efforts to expand bike lanes and make cycling safer and more
accessible to everyone.
6. Remind others to Share the Road.
7. Encourage kids to ride a bike (instead of watching TV). Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day is a fun way to get kids excited about biking again (remember how much you used to love it!). Its usually in October. Check the BSC calendar for details.
9. Bring a friend biking. The Katy Trail is a great place to take someone who hasn't been on a bike in a while.
10. Support your local bike shops. Buying local (not off of the Internet) promotes community and maintains a cycling presence in the neighborhood